Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Blog Lurks as I Procrastinate

I've been so busy with life lately that I haven't had time to blog or write, but the blog thoughts are always there, lurking in the back of my mind. I have an upcoming family reunion picnic in a few weeks and I had hoped to have an outstanding and awe inspiring family tree prepared for it. Well, so far nothing. It can all get a bit overwhelming sometimes, but I've found if I just get started, I usually find a direction. What is difficult is staying focused. I'll be searching up the paternal tree only to find myself sidetracked out on a limb of my mother's tree!
I think even this post is a way to procrastinate further,,,  Just wanted to say that I haven't given up the blog. Ok I'm off to search for the stories of my family again. I'll let you know when something interesting pops up.
Thanks for reading!
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment